- January: I left ThoughtWorks after almost 4 years. Mixed feelings.
- February: I started my new job in the City.
- April: Took a holiday in Scotland. Scotland is good.
- June: Had vasectomy. My advice: take at least 3 days off to recover. That's all you need to know. Oh, and don't make small talk in the waiting room. Just bury your nose in the gadget magazines like everyone else.
- July: Lesley started working again. I take the kids to school 2 mornings a week. Discover new meaning to being organised. Lovely to do, though.
- August: fantastic holiday in France. Unless exchange rate moves it could be Bognor next year.
- October: Did my one conference of the year - CITCON. Had to pay for it myself. Worth it.
- December: Left my city job. More interesting things to do. More on that later.
Next year will be new job, scary times and hopefully the chance to do more of what I want to do. Which is write and mess with Puppet.
Bring it on.